segunda-feira, 9 de maio de 2016

Mother's Day and final match of Rio de Janeiro's Soccer Championship


For today, I ordered a breakfast basket to be delivered early at morning. It was a great surprise to my wife. I and my daughter gave the basket together with a card. Regarding the gift itself , we gave it in advance during the week. It was a blazer.
At lunch, I prepared myself our special meal of Mother's Day. We had salmon covered with toasted garlic and fettuccine with pesto sauce. Everybody liked it. My daughter repeated the salmon more then once.
During the afternoon, we put some painting stuffs at our terrace and stayed painting with our daughter on canvas and paper. Actually, she painted at our bodies as well.
It was really amazing. We had a great time and funny day.
At the end of afternoon, we watched on television the final match of Rio de Janeiro's Soccer Championship. I was trying to motivate my daughter to cheer to Botafogo.
The match was between Botafogo and Vasco. Botafogo made the first goal, but Vasco made one goal just a little bit later. The match broke even. And, as Vasco had won the previous game, it won the championship
At least, my daughter saw Botafogo's goal. She is lucky. When she was watching the game, Botafogo made a goal. After the goal, my wife took her to have a shower. She loved when I commemorated screaming. She is learning to cheer. I hope she will cheer to Botafogo.
Despite Botafogo's loss of the title, it was a great day.
24° Mostly Clear
Via AS 2, Brasília, DF, Brasil




Enviado do meu iPhone

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário